Sunday, February 26, 2017

BASIC ESSENTIALS | fashion

To all of the single mamas, mamas with husbands on deployment, mamas without family around - basically all of the moms that are doing it all (or mostly) on their own - I completely have a new appreciation for you. 
Being pregnant while having a toddler and having your significant other around is work but when you're totally in charge in every aspect - bedtime, eating time, bath time, story time, play time, - all. of. it. It's tough. Especially when you're pregnant. and don't even get me started on the mamas with more than one that are manning the ship. Seriously, props to you. I am totally exhausted lol


If you're wondering, Devon went to Ohio this past weekend with his cousin to a MX race so it was just me and the babe all weekend. Now, don't get me wrong, I loved every minute with my girl - we broke some rules, played outside way too hard and enjoyed some late-night snacking in bed before we dosed off but man am I feeling it today.... Maybe it's because I know Devon's coming home so I can loosen up a little but lemme tell ya, I will be SO happy to see his face. 

Anyway, I mentioned a few days ago about a few basic tees that were priced less than $10 each! I may have to wear maternity jeans but I definitely go on the hunt long enough to find non-maternity tops that are bump-friendly and these are IT. I'm even wearing an XS because the fit is so loose, while still being fitted, if that makes any sense at all lol 



I have the black, white and grey and wear them all so frequently. They're great for dressing up or down and can easily be transformed to casual or dressy depending on how you style the rest of the outfit. They're definitely my favorite tops right now AND they're even long enough to wear with leggings🙌🏼 So many benefits in a $10 tee, y'all.
Plus, this sweat and hoodie combo is
life. I'm currently living in them!


Hoodie // Tee // Sweats // Shoes


I was also asked by SOOO many people after I posted a snapchat yesterday about my lip and sunglasses combo so of course, I wanted to share those with y'all too! I normally go for the typical aviator Ray-Ban shades but lately, I ventured off to try something new and different and quick fell in love with THESE. They are the bessssst! And they just came back in stock so get them quick because seriously, they've sold out twice in the last month.


 Sunnies $59 // Lip in Dusty Lilac $16 sold at Sephora & Ulta

We're moving as slow as snails today but I just got myself pretty for my man and now baby girl and I are headed to grab an early dinner! I hope everyone has had the best Sunday 💕💕



xx,
tbp

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TAYLOR PILK

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig