Thursday, February 9, 2017

BLUE CARDIGAN | fashion

We went out to dinner last night for fish tacos and I spotted this wall so naturally, we stopped to take some pictures😜 The weather has been soooo nice here lately, it was almost a treat to get outside, walk around and enjoy the daylight and warm weather. I liiive for these days so even though it's getting tougher to put myself together to go out, I knew we had to photograph it since I actually mustered up the energy to get ready haha
Oh and you wanna know something hilarious? I actually purchased this cardigan online and wore it straight out of the box, not even thinking anything.. well.. peep the bottom right of the cardi and you'll notice the security tag hanging off of the side - something I didn't realize until editing these pics hahaha I didn't know they shipped items that would even need a security tag but apparently, they do - maybe straight from the store, I guess? So ya'll get to enjoy that little embarrassment at my expense. Now I'm headed to get the thing removed... ugh.





Lately, I've been living in fitted tees, maternity pants (finally), leggings and cardigans. They can be paired with anything and I love that they cover everything when I wanna be a little lazy and rock my favorite pair of leggings. It just makes sense right now lol and when I saw this navy blue cardigan, it was love at first sight. They're so versatile, I couldn't pass it up. Plus, I guess that since we're having a boy and blue has taken over for the most part, I've learned to love blue tones! This is turning over a new leaf from my usual go-to black, grey + white.

She's not falling here, despite what it looks like haha


Denim // Cardigan // Shoes // Similar shirt on sale for $4! // Wallet // Lips: Pure Zen


First off this cardigan is nice and heavy but just the right amount of cozy to carry you from frigid weather (with a coat, obviously) to the warmer spring days ahead. Perfect transition piece.
Secondly, these maternity boyfriend jeans are amazing and soooo comfy. I like the high waist band that these have along with the perfect amount of distress. They go with everything and the fit is like no other! I did go down a size in these just for the sole fact that I don't like my boyfriend jeans to fit too baggy but just right and one size down seemed to give me that relaxed look without being overly loose, ya know?

Third, these heels... Surprisingly comfy and definitely cute. They run true to size so if you want to buy them online without trying them on in person, just keep that in mind. I love the natural tan color along with the nice detail up the front, which makes them perfect for dressy/casual. They feel sturdy and good quality, despite their inexpensive price tag.

I think that's all for my outfit, but I'll go ahead and link everything for Penelope's outfit too.
As you can tell, I didn't get any still pictures of her, so hopefully you can see her little casual 'fit in the pics I did grab!





xx, tbp
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've been eyeing this cardi for the longest time!! Everywhere I look, I see it so now I def feel like I need to get it!��

    ReplyDelete

© TAYLOR PILK

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig