Friday, November 3, 2017

SEPHORA'S ANNUAL SALE | beauty

disclaimer: this is currently for early access ONLY. VIB Rouge members will get first access until Nov. 6th. Starting Nov. 7th, Insiders and VIB's will be able to shop the sale. If you're not a rouge member but still want to shop the Early Access, head to a Sephora Store with a Rouge member and they will grant 20% off of your purchase too!


Currently: 20% off for VIB Rouge members using code 20FORROUGE


It's the most wonderful time of the yeeeeeaaar! Seriously. Sephora's annual sale has started and I'm sharing everything you HAVE TO BUY. These are my staple items so when you can get a discount, want changes to need reeeeal quick.




     
So  if you're new to this, how does the sale work and who's eligible? First things first, if you aren't a Beauty Insider, you should be. Even if you rarely shop at Sephora, you should absolutely have a rewards card. It's free and don't worry, it's NOT a credit/debit card, it's just a rewards program that allows you participate in their sales while receiving gifts throughout the year. Once you have a rewards card, you'll start collecting points per dollar and some days, they'll have double point days and sometimes triple point days which allows you to rack up the points pretty quickly. If you're late to the party, head to your local Sephora or CLICK HERE to sign-up online.
So now that that's outta the way, let's talk about the levels; Insider, VIB and Rouge aka you spend way too much damn money there (but I'ma Rouge member so let's just ignore all that). 
During this sale, Insiders will get 15% off and VIB and Rouge members will get 20% off. 

SHOP MY PICKS HERE:
This MUF Foundation has been my favorite for YEARS. I love the shade range available in this line and the coverage is unreal and unlike other brands that have great coverage, this doesn't tend to cake into wrinkles or pores. It even stays put on the most oily of skin.

Although the MUF foundation is great, it's still a full-coverage foundation and I don't always need that so THIS is such a great alternative! I use shade Light and find that I can wear it even when I spray tan because I find it a little darker than most "light" shade foundations and CC creams. I just add THIS bronzer to darken it up when necessary.

Lately, I've been on a minimal makeup kick. No eyeliner, just THIS mascara and a few other products and I'm out the door. THIS Tarte blush is amazing for neutral looks and goes well with each season. I also use THIS Tarte bronzer year-'round to warm up and lightly contour my face.

THIS Hourglass highlight is also AMAZING for people like me who want glow but don't want to have reflectors on my cheeks, ya know. It creates such a gorgeous dew without being overdone. I definitely recommend this to even the makeup minimalists out there.

Of course, these are my go-tos for washing up at the end of the day:

and these are my favorites for haircare: 
they smell AMAZING. It reminds me of a garden of Gardenia. So summery and fresh.

And THIS is one of my most favorite perfumes of all time by Replica.
It's not cheap but it's SO worth it. It's a summery fragrance like laying-in-the-sun-on-a-beach kind of way. Warm water, soft sand and a light breeze combined into one awesome fragrance.
Some of the key notes in this fragrance are:
Pink Pepper, Bergamot, Coconut Milk and Cedarwood.

SHOP MY PICKS HERE:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TAYLOR PILK

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig