Wednesday, June 20, 2018

GEARING UP FOR THE FOURTH! | fashion


I've been pairing up a few different outfits for the fourth and this one is by far my favorite because each piece can be used for more than just the holiday! Right now, I'm really loving whites and blacks paired (when am I not, though?) because the contrast is always so eye catching to me! So I've come up with a cute, quick and casual outfit that works perfectly for a beach day all the way to the nighttime BBQ!
Plus, any look wouldn't be complete without a few of my favorite beauty essentials so I'm sharing those with y'all too!

This is so cute and versatile. I'm super into red atm and this shade is one of my favorites! Pair it with Dutch Tulips by OPI polish and you're set all summer! 

I LOVE these earrings and have been really into the tassel and hoops so when I saw these, I knew I had to make an outfit including them (and I bought them right after!)

I have to admit, these are a little pricey but for me, I usually splurge on shorts and jeans because I'm so picky that when I find a pair that I love, it's worth the price becuase who knows when I'll find another pair!

These have been such a hit this summer and the fact that this one is only $25 makes it the perfect beach essential!

Because I typically use so much SPF on my face everyday, my face tends to naturally be lighter than the rest of my body so a good bronzer is always a makeup bag staple for me and this particular one is sooo lightweight that it makes it perfect for adding a little color, even on boat days.

This is my holy grail perfume in the summer because it smells like sunscreen and sand straight out of the bottle. I cannot get enough of it!

These are so cute with the multiple strand strap with the gold hardware! They currently have all sizes but they're apparently going fast because the Navy is already sold out in this particular style.

These are so cute. I love the gold arms on the side mixed with the white, cat-eye frame!

I always invest in a good paddle brush and a good round brush and they always last me years. This one from T9 is no exception and even runs smooth through the worst tangles.

This salt spray is perfect for creating that just-out-of-the-waves beach hair, plus it smells AMAZING!


xx, tbp

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TAYLOR PILK

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig