Friday, July 13, 2018

THE BEST NSALE FINDS UNDER $80! | fashion

It's that time of year again -- the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale went LIVE yesterday and the website, as usual, went down before 9am EST --- insanity! So I had a ton of things in my cart but couldn't check out for hours. So after two misplaced orders, a phone call Nordstrom, a 30 minute wait -- viola! My Fall order was on my way to me -- woo! Once I get my stuff in within the next week, I'll do an unboxing of the shoes (there. are. so. many) and I'll post a bunch of try-ons (if they fit this pregnant belly!)
 Anyway, if you want to shop today (the site is up and running, I've already added more to my cart lol) and be a part of the early access, then you'll have to apply for a Nordstrom card [HERE] and then you'll be on your way to all of the goodness that fall 2018 has to offer! 

     This year, I wanted to do something a little different right off the bat because I've seen a lot of bloggers talking about "hot items" on things nearing $600. Now, don't get me wrong, the items are super cute (and on major sale compared to regular price) but I feel like the majority of y'all are wanting to grab staple pieces that are affordable so here are my go-tos that are under $80:






Next Post: NSale: All Things Baby + Kids
So stay tuned for all of those goodies too!

xx, tbp




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TAYLOR PILK

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig