Tuesday, April 25, 2017

FAVORITE TEE + SWEATSHIRT ON SALE | fashion





Okay, so my two favorite shirts are on mega sale right now! Both are 40% off and they're stocked up on the sizes! Everything is pretty much there, besides the blue sweatshirt - last time I checked, only the XX-L was available.. they may restock though! Anyway, I have all of the colors in each of these tops and as you can see, I totally squished my pregnant belly into each! I had to get a medium in this long sleeved shirt (now just $29) and I was able to wear it all the way to the day I delivered! It doesn't shrink and the fit stays true, no matter how many times I've washed AND dried it. 

Same goes with this sweatshirt. Right now, it's only $35 - originally almost $60!
 The colors DO fade a bit after washing, but I actually love that because I think it gives it more of a "worn and washed" look anyway. I've also washed and dried these and the fit stays true. It runs as more of a loose-fit so I was able to buy them in a small and they fit great during pregnancy and afterwards!

Tan Cork definitely looks more like a light coral color
but still so pretty!

Love the side-slit on this top

This is one of the best fitting long-sleeved tees I have!





xx,
tbp


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TAYLOR PILK

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig