Friday, May 12, 2017

RAINY DAY LOUNGIN' | fashion + mom life

     Although it's 55 degrees here and I'm missing the sunshine, I also love a good rain day because I use these days to lounge and recharge my mom-batteries. Although mix in too many rainy days and we all get cabin-fever and,well, you know the rest. But I'm currently loving the inside time we're getting since we always seem to be on the go! Anyway...  I did have a doctors appointment early this morning that involved botox soooo I guess I'll have to update you guys on that experience soon! Right now, I can only say that it was totally painless and I can't wait to see my forehead lines disappear; hallelujah. I only had 8 units (hardly any at all) and I looooove who I had do it - she's experienced and totally knows wth she's doing.  PLUS it was super inexpensive. So if you guys want more info on all that, lemme know because I'd love to share everything with you guys! It takes about 2-3 days for the botox to take full-effect so next week I'll have a full update on the results! In the meantime, if you're looking for someone that can do filler/botox, call and set up your appointment with Leila at Pariser Dermatology - mention my name and you can get 10% off of your services! Just be aware that if you're going in for Juvederm (filler), they'll have to set up a different appointment after your initial consultation because they have to specially order your syringe and the amount you'll need -
but as far as botox goes, you can get that on the spot!
Pariser Dermatology located in Newport News (757) 622-6315

Here are all of the details on my most recent IG pic, for those of you without LIKEtoKNOW.it ::







xx,
tbp
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TAYLOR PILK

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig