Saturday, May 27, 2017

SATURDAY OUTFITS | fashion

Happy Memorial day weekend, y'all!

    I wore this outfit last night before we waded through the mud at the Strawberry Festival so P could win about 20 stuffed animals before we were allowed to leave😂 I had to break out my Hunters because it was a total mud-pit but if it was nice, I seriously could have worn them because they are SO comfortable and easy to walk in. I ordered these platform slides in yellow too (they come in taupe, black, white + yellow) but I've heard that those are a little harder to stretch, so we'll see. So far, these black ones seem to break in quickly, although they were a little tight at first. They do run true-to-size and are the perfect slides for the beach or pool🙌🏼






Secondly, I swear I had at LEAST 12 people ask me where I got my moto-jeggings from the last time I posted a picture with them so I listed that too. I feel that they run a little small, which works out because if you normally wear a small, like me, then you should definitely be able to wear a medium and good news, that's what's in stock! But if they sell out, which is possible because they're sold by a boutique, be sure to sign up for the email alert so you'll know when your size is back in stock!

Have a good and SAFE weekend, guys!!

xx,
tbp


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TAYLOR PILK

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig