Saturday, July 15, 2017

#NSALE FAVORITES | fashion

Disclaimer - kinda. Devon came home from work and I threw some workout leggings on and a sweatshirt and headed to nordstrom so I could check out the sale aka shop sans-kids and take these glamour shots. So now you know... I put in some effort to get these to look half decent. And added a leg pop to every. single. one.
Bingo!

SWEATSHIRT $55 (not a part of Nsale) // JOGGERS $46
Sweatshirt: I'm wearing a size small for reference. They run a tad big!
These joggers are soooo comfortable! And they have pockets and although the waist is elastic, they can still be tightened by a drawstring. When I spotted them, they only had two sizes left, xs + m and I ended up with the mediums because, for one, I'm DEFINITELY not an xs kinda girl and second, the mediums fit kinda slouchy which was exactly what I was looking for when I tried them on.




SWEATSHIRT $40 // LEGGINGS $32
Personally, I like my sweatshirts to fit somewhat on the bigger side but I went ahead and tried the small just to see and personally, I would have preferred the fit of a medium instead.. especially after being washed and dried etc. These leggings are a size small and they fit amazingly well. They are a little on the thin side, which is great for summer and as far as I could tell, they weren't see-thru.


TOP $42 // JEANS $43
This is probably my favorite outfit everrrrr. I'm not really looking forward to cooler weather just yet but this outfit made it seem a little more enjoyable ha. 
This top is Free People and in true FP fashion, their tops run HUGE so this one is an xs and it still has some slouch and comfort to it.
These jeans are equally amazing. They have a slight stretch to them and a fringed hem on the bottom and they were under $50! A totally steal - you haaaaaave to have em! (or at least I did)


TOP $31 // JEANS $43
I'm not a total flannel person but this plaid shirt was calling my name. It comes in two other colors, blue and red, but I stay true and got my traditional black + white getup. The shirt is totally oversized and the material is like buuuuutter. I bought it on principal because it was too good not to have. Plus, it looked cute tucked in fully, just doing the one-sided tuck and of course, just flowing and all out like I wore it in the picture. It has a few great ways to wear it so you can style it differently and wear it multiple times - even in one week cause heyyyyyyyy 💁🏽

I went to the sale pretty late last night, right before they closed, so I didn't have a ton of time to try on other outfits but here are a few other things that I saw that I looooved. Especially those OTK Vince Camuto boots. So good. So, so good. 

+ more colors available 

+ more colors available

+more colors available
+ more colors available

+ more colors available


+ more colors available 

+more colors available 


+ more colors available

+ more colors available

+ more colors available 



Enjoy the weekend, y'all! I hope this post was least somewhat helpful during this overwhelming sale! There really are SO many great deals on fall gear and a few things I wanted to try actually sold out online already so I'll have to check back and see if they come back in stock!

xx,
tbp
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TAYLOR PILK

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig