Thursday, April 5, 2018

AWESOME SALES ON ADIDAS | fashion

** UPDATE | This blog was originally posted on 4/5/18 and the sale has since ended.

Hi, guys!!!! Wow. I can't believe I haven't blogged since November! But I'm back with some pretty awesome deals that I just found online! It's only three pairs but these three have been SO popular and I'm pretty surprised that they're such a steal AND have a lot of sizes available so HURRY and get the pair that you're eyeing because I KNOW these will not last long at all.

All sizes currently available.


all sizes currently avail



select sizes avail


Okay, I clearly didn't spend much time cropping these pictures but I really wanted you to see how they looked on because that makes a big difference, in my opinion and of course, to get this post out fast because these will. not. LAST!


Happy shopping!
xx, tbp

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TAYLOR PILK

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig