Monday, October 16, 2017

BASIC MAKEUP ESSENTIALS | beauty

I've been SO lucky to work with some amazing brands and to be able to try tons of products; Most products have been so great and the people behind the companies have been even better! Lately, I haven't really been in the mood for full-glam. Just simple makeup products that leave my face looking fresh and presentable while still being simple and not overdone. I received a few of these products and have fallen in love with them, so I wanted to do a quick blog post in order o share them with y'all.



The perfect product to buy if you're looking to lift, firm and hydrate your skin.

R+Co Thickening Spray:
Smells like heaven and works like a dream.
I use this to add texture to my hair after I wash it so my curls will hold and I have volume on the crown and top of my head.

YSL Black Opium c/o:
A warm and spicy scent that lasts all day long. Key notes are: Pink Pepper, Coffee, Orange Blossom and Vanilla. I like strong, mature scents and this definitely hits the spot. If this perfume sounds like something you'd love, I'd definitely recommend trying it in-store and spraying it on your inner arm to see how it pairs with your skins natural oils because it smells like HEAVEN when it pairs well! A very sultry, sexy scent.

Julep 5 in 1 Skin Perfector c/o:
This is an amazing undereye product that REALLY covers the dark circles I've grown to have over the years. I also like to use this to conceal the redness around my nose and blemishes. I love shade #130 in Ivory.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12hr Blush:
The winning perk of this blush? It literally lasts all day. I definitely tested its full potential on our disney trip when I was sweating like a pig, so yeah, def recommend it, guys.

I've linked the other two products, which I've talked about before, so I won't bore y'all again. The Bobbi Brown BB cream is one of the BEST BB creams I have ever tried and at this point, it's been a staple in my makeup collection for YEARS. I love mixing the medium and light shades together to create my perfect shade!
 The MAC Pro Longwear Brow set is hands-down my favorite product of all time. Check it out if you haven't, I KNOW you'll love it. I use the shade Brunette and it's perfect!

xx,
tbp



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TAYLOR PILK

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig